Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello

Just wanted to drop a quick line. Let you all know that the book is progressing well. Even through the Children's book is still stalled. If anyone has any ideas on how the get an artist to draw, XD by all means let me know. I have also ended up doing two more throw pillows. As soon as I can get my garage sale site up I well be post them. I am also welcoming ideas for a good, free store site, the one that I am using isn't the greatest. Well I think that's it for my quick note today. If you have any ideas to share, or comments you like to make, fell free to do so. You can always email me if you have my address. A warning you may want to left your email address if you what me to reply to your comment, as this blog site seems not to want me to reply to comments made.

No comments:

Post a Comment