Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REVIEW AND RESPOND

I have strong feeling against banking fraud. Banks charging fees when you done nothing wrong, or more money being taken out of your account then you yourself have spend. So when I see scam letters that ask me to help someone to comment an act of Banking fraud, it mades me doubly upset.


Hello,

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As a
regional manager, it's my duty to send in a financial report to my head
office in the capital city (Quito Ecuador) at the end of each year. In the
year 2009 i discovered that my branch made three million seven hundred and
fifty thousand dollar, which my head office doesn't know about. I have
placed the said funds in a suspense account without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I cannot be directly connected to the money. So
i need you to assist and receive this money into your account and 35% of
the total sum will be yours. There is no risk involved and it will be a
bank to bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the
original depositor of this fund and have my head office transfer the money
to your account.

I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully once i
hear from you. Please contact me with this email address:domingo023@mail.mn

Adelmo Domingo

No comments:

Post a Comment