Sunday, October 14, 2012

CONTACT MY SECRETARY NAME MRS. SHALLOT MARTIN



FROM PRESIDENT HIS EXCELLNCY
DR. YAYI BONY SIGNED
DATE/ 14 / O9/ 2012

FROM DR. YAYI BONY PRESIDENT DUE BENIN REPUBLIC

Compliment of the day, I am writing you this mail to compensate you for your lost of fund for the past years now or so, I was told by the official offices here that you defraud by my illegal Country people, I swear to God I hate this act of scam, well I pray that it will not happy again, and note that this compensation is for your scam victim, and some of USD $4oooo, 000 Million United State Dollars.

As the President of this Country; I told my secretary Mrs. Shallot Martin, to release the of USD $4oooo, 000 Million United State Dollars to you once she heard from you with the bellow information, and I told her to issue you Certificate of ownership include Scam Victim Certificate in your full name once you do the needful by contacting her with the bellow required information, and the only money you have to send to my secretary is $75, 00 for Certificate of ownership include Scam Victim Certificate,

Your full name……………………….
Your Country………………………..
Your address……………………….
Your current tell phone……………
Your Age……………………………
Your ID as well…………………….

It’s my pleasure concern and duty to compensate you because I was told that you were scammed and I am trying my best now to stop them all, because they are spoiling the image of this Country, so my dear I want you to feel free and contact my secretary Mrs. Shallot Martin on this her bellow information and ask her where to send the $75, 00 for the immediate release of your intact payment

CONTACT PERSON NAME; MRS. SHALLOT MARTIN)
THE GENERAL SECRETARY E-MAIL (mrsshallotmartinsecretary@yahoo.dk)
Telephone…+229 984 483 77

Please for your information you real need this OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE, AND THE SCAM VICTIM CERTIFICATE in your name for the easy receive of your fund, I will be waiting so soon hearing from you once you receive your fund, please keep me inform and update to know when you get your payment from my secretary Mrs. Shallot Martin

SIGNED HIS EXCELLNCY
DR. YAYI BONY PRESIDENT
OF COTONOU REPUBLIC
OF BENIN, BELLOW IS THE
PICTURES OF THE BRIDGE
CALL US ON (+229- 976 128 29)
MY PRIVATE MAIL officefile944@yahoo.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment