Sunday, October 14, 2012

MRS. SUSAN CHAPMAN HAYS


I should always wonder an official letter from McAllen Miller and asks me to send money to Susan Chapman Hays. If you receive an email where the person wants you to send money to someone else just so you can get money, it usual a big scam.



Attention: beneficiary
This is to inform you that I have successfully booked delivery of your two (2) consignment boxes worth of $95 Million safely to your house address with out any delay. I am Mr. McAllen Miller, General Consultant and United Nations Diplomatic Delivery Agent in Hartsfield Jackson International Airport Atlanta Georgia United States of America.
Moreover I have made a special arrangement regarding your fund delivery to you, and before I will commence your delivery, I need to obtain your Stamp Duty Fee and the official cost of obtaining it is $500 only which is 0.2 percent of your fund worth of $95 Million, you have to send the $500 with the instruction below, so that I will complete your fund delivery to you within the next six hours from the hour you send the $500 today.
Instruction to send the $500 through Western Union.
Name: MRS. SUSAN CHAPMAN HAYS
Address: RINCON,GEORGIA USA
MTCN# Number:
Please e-mail me with the 10 digit MTCN# number of the $500 as soon as you send it.
Yours faithfully,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment