Sunday, October 21, 2012

LET'S COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY

Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.I must assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free to you before and after it is been completed. All I require from you is your maximum co-operation to enable this transaction sail through,the total amount is 19MILLION united state dollar.

I contacted you purely based on the fact that your last name tallies with that of my late client, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition. His heart condition was due to the death of all members of his family in the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12709598

Concerning the legal aspects of this inheritance claim,you have nothing to worry about.With all my years of experience as a legal practitioner,I can authoritatively and confidently assure you that all aspects of this transaction are totally safe before and after the transaction is completed and has no hazards whatsoever.

I was the legal representative/adviser of the deceased, and according to law,this entails that I am mandated to take care of all legal aspects of his business even though he is no longer alive. Based on facts available to me,my deceased client,had no next of kin to inherit the money he left behind.The bank is asking for the next of kin of my late client for claims otherwise the money will be confiscated .

But due to the fact that i am the only one who is aware that my client had no next of kin, I decided to carry out a research to find someone with similar last name as my late client,this is actually my reason for contacting you.
   
This transaction is expected to be completed in the next 10 banking working days with your full cooperation .Therefore  a high level of seriousness and trust is required from you to enable us proceed on this transaction.

It is pertinent to equally let you know that all legal angles has been carefully examined before I contacted you,so that both parties can be legally  protected.You must not entertain any fear, as this transaction is going to be legally documented  in your name at the Malaysia high court. All the formal documentation of this fund in your name will be done with the court here in Malaysia where this fund is lodged.

Upon your favorable response, I will send to you, my international passport id card and other related documents backing this transaction.

High degree of trust is required from you to enable us sail through this transaction, this will be completed in the next few banking days with your co-operation and carefully following my advice and instructions. I am prepared to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistance input to claim and keeping this money safe in your Country 60% will be for me.

However, if you are ready to do this business with me, I advice you to call me any time of the day my phone is a call forwarded line,you can call on:011-60-176-647-267 or  00-60-176-647-267 for proper briefing on this transaction.

Best regards
Liew Chung Esq.

Attorney Chamber
No.261, 1st Floor,
Jln Pelita Utrama,
Peliter Commercial Centre,
88000 Miri, Khuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Phone:    +60-176-647-267    

This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment