Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Contact Diplomat for your Lottery Funds


Due to the mixup you had with being paid your Lottery Funds, I took it upon myself to get you your money in the safest way possible.
 
I went to the National Lottery and I was given the cash by my manager and he also insisted that i use a diplomat to get the cash to your location. The United Kingdom would not allow such amount to leave its country at this point due to the economic situation so they would take back most of the money if i used any other method to get the money to you. I proceeded and packaged the money in a box.
I got a diplomat and she agreed to take the box to you. I did not tell her the contents of the box lest she runs away with it and neither must you tell her. SHE MUST NOT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THE BOX. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. She must not know. Since she is a diplomat, the box will not be searched. No one must know that the box contains money. Its a total of $7,306,515. (Seven Million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only).
 
She is ready to fly and awaits communication with you. Her details are below
 
 
Name:  Lisa Fior
 
 
 
For security reasons, please reconfirm the following details to her
 
 
 
1. FULL NAMES: __________________________________
2. FULL ADDRESS: ____________________________________________
____________________________________________
3. SEX: _______________
4. AGE: ________
5. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
7. Copy Of Int'l Passport, Drivers License, Or Any Valid Id Card.
 
 
Congratulations and let me know when you receive the money
 
 
FREELE DOUGLAS.
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD
COPYRIGHT © 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

1 comment: