Sunday, October 21, 2012

I await your swift response (ASAP)

Dear Amanda Bass,

 Thanks for your email. I understand what you have said. One important thing you have to Note in International Transaction is the fact that Trust, Understanding and Co-operation is highly needed as to enable both the Company and the Customer Develop Understanding for one another. 

Another Thing you have to Understand is that it depend on the Company the Transaction is Coming from, that will enable you Know if the Transaction you are Transacting is Legitimate or Not. I am a preacher of the word of God and have never involved myself in any form of Scam Activities and I see no reason why you should be taking this matter too far to that extent.   

I do what pleases me because I noticed that those who does what pleases them are the once that receives reward from God mostly.

I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. An urgent message will be highly appreciated immediately you are done with this message. I am not like others which you thought. So in this case, I will await your swift response and I do want you to Trust, Understand and Co-operate with us so that at the end of this Transaction, You will be happy that you did.i will Advice you to fill the mandate form so can we can start process your ATM Card and delivery it to you.

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Country:
5. Telephone:
6. Sex:
7. Age:
8. How Do You Feel As A Winner:

Regards
Mr.Julious Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment