Saturday, November 3, 2012

Open the Attached Business Letter


Human Settlements
DEPARTMENT OF WORKS AND HOUSING
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Tel Number: +27-780-479-609
Fax Number: +27-866-148-371
Email:
Attn: Director,/ Email Owner,
May I have the pleasure of introducing myself. I am DR. ANDREW NKOSI, a senior staff and
chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts for 2010 FIFA world cup in
department of works and housing here in South Africa. I got your contact email address from
international business directory, in my request to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose
confidence for colossal international money transaction. My aim of sending this "BUSINESS
PROPOSAL" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount
of money into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high
confidence.
My colleague and I in the Department of Works and Land Affairs wish to transfer into a safe and
secured account overseas, the sum of US$12.5Million (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) only, which is over-invoiced amount from FIFA 2010 world cup contracts we
awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts.
This money right now is in a coded Bank account here in South Africa. However, by virtue of our
position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of
companies here in South Africa.
I was therefore asked by my colleagues on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit
partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$12.5 Million will be transferred. We have agreed
on the following shearing ratio if you accept our proposal. (70%) for us and (30%) for you, the
Account owner. My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and
profession. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information's from you such as:
1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Contact Address:
3. Your Telephone/Mobile Numbers:
4. Your Fax Numbers:
5. Occupation and Age:
Please, it is very important that you also provide me immediately with your bank details to execute
the transfer because I have finalized all necessary arrangements here with the paying bank for the
immediate execution of the transfer as soon as your banking particulars are received and submitted
to them. This is In order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall
commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you, and the funds
will get into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T).
Note: that this transaction is 100% risks free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter forward your
reply to the above email address:
I wait to hear from you urgently.
DR. ANDREW NKOSI.
Department Of Works and Housing
Republic Of South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment