Sunday, October 14, 2012

International Monetary Fund(IMF)


International Monetary Fund (IMF) 
Mr. MIKE BENN
Managing Director
700 19th Street P/N Cotonou Benin.

ATTN:Good Day Dear Customer

The Transfer arrangement with Money Gram Department did not progress due to MoneyGram  Money Transfer cannot be able to get you the payment because of such larged amount did not to transfer by MoneyGram money transfer.

The MoneyGram methody was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the larged amount we are trying to get you by MoneyGram, Because of the larged amount I would like it to be sent to your  bank account in the USA in amounts of $48,000 in each transfer untill you get the total funds of USD$2.8Million on your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and avoid difficulties with the Authorities.

Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $59 is the only cost you will bear to have the first $48000 payment into your account, this $59 charged is for the form we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will pay this $59 Form fee to have the first $48000 into your account. , I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promised. SEND 59 USDollars VIA WESTERN UNION

Receiver name========Okafor Cletus,
Country ============Benin Republic
City===============Port Novo
Test Question=========Color
Ans ===============Blue
Amount============= $59

Send it and get back to me with the payment info such as MTCN
I beleive that you will get $48000 clear into your account in 48hours.
Try send this court fee and email me with the MTCN & senders name.


Thank You.

The IMF: Organization and Finances 
Mr.MIKE BENN
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund(IMF)

No comments:

Post a Comment