Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello Dear.

I have been receive the 'Pay Day Loan' scam emails for about a month now.  Let me tell you two key factors in the month long investigation of these.

1. A good portion of the email address used to send them are deleted soon after the emails get sent out.

2. I have sent a 'I do not need a loan. Please remove me from all your email mailing lists.' And in response they keep sending the same email again and again.

As I said in the previous "Pay Day Loan' scam post. Pay Day Loan, in my opinion, are bad enough. However they are honest, and straight forward with me. They only except your info via their secure website, are local office. These emails are not to offer your a pay day loan, but to phish for your info, to use in later scams, or directly stole from you via identity theft means.



Hello Dear.

We offer any types of loans at low rate 0f 2% and with no credit
check, we offer Personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture
capital, business loan,education loan, home loan or "loan for any
reason!".Any interested Applicants should get back to us for further
information on our loan program.

Country:
State:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Cell Phone Number:
Purpose Of Loan:
Occupation:
Monthly income:
Gender: Male Or Female:

Regard
Mr. Winters Edmond

No comments:

Post a Comment