Sunday, October 14, 2012

WAY FORWARD {CONTACT THE UNITED OVERSEA BANK}‏‏

My Dearest  in the lord

God bless you for your zeal and seriousness to help me out in this charitable course and he will surely bless you for that. I want you to know that I am a very devoted Christian and do only the things directed by my father. I contacted you purely on divine direction and I want you to know that I have prayed about this divine direction to you as God has appointed you for this project to bless you and your family. All I need is absolute trust and honesty when these funds get to you that it will be used to accomplish the purpose for which I have contacted you for. When my late husband was alive we were so much in love and fond of ourselves that we combined our middle names John and Alice to become Joyce whom we always used to call our selves and I will want you to set up a charity home or foundation with this name when the fund has been released to you. Dear you are now my only source of strength and hope and you alone can make me happy if only Joyce dreams come to pass then I shall wait upon the lord with joy in my heart. Please do not disappoint me because you know what it takes to entrust so much money on you.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm regarding my appointing you as my beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling 6,143,728.00 US Dollar and you can keep 15% for yourself and your family for the services rendered by you. My finance firm advised me that such huge amount of money cannot be easily transferred from Canada since I am keeping it as a secret from my husband’s family due to their greedy behavior thus proper and legal arrangements have been made with their London branch in which you will be transferring the money from. As I told you in my last email my health is not too good now which means sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages and my prayer and blessings is with you. Also as soon as the funds get to you let me know so that I can still advise you on things to do.

The contact details and email of the finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via email at unitedoverseabnk9@hotmail.com
as I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you. You have to provide the bank with piece of information they will need to speedup the process of release of fund to you so that transfer can commence without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit File No: Reference: UOB/2012/678/51829/CA-UK for easy trace of my file, and also note that you “MUST” open an account with this branch of UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD before my deposit willed to you can be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world. If you follow the instructions from the bank directly, within the next 3 working days you will have this funds transferred to you and available for use.

Address and contact email of my bank branch in UK below:

United Oversea Bank Corporation PLC

Website :  http://www.b-uobonline.in/home/

Email:   unitedoverseabnk9@hotmail.com

      

19 Great Winchester Street
London, EC2N 2BH, United Kingdom
Officer in Charge of transfer
John Thornton
Tel:   +44 701-113-3386 
       +44-703-590-6389
Please beware and make sure that your mail is sent to the given email address above.

The agreement I signed at the point of depositing these funds states that whoever I authorized to inherit this deposit will complete it through the use of an online account that MUST be opened by the new customer. In view above, I want you to know that your contact with UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD will involve the opening of a new personal online account with them in your name which automatically credits the deposit into your account. That is UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD e-banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact thus if you are prompt to the bank’s instructions this process will be completed within 48 hours. Make sure you contact them through their Internet Banking E-mail (unitedoverseabnk9@hotmail.com).

 I will look forward to hearing from you as soon as you claim the money from the bank.

Thank you.


Your Sister in the lord


Mrs Barbara Schranner

8 comments:

  1. This,is very rude,people could really get,hurt from this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is why we scam bloggers do our thing. I, personally, am sickened by those who are more then willing to take advantage of others.

      Delete
  2. I got that exact same email! The only difference was the name and the price! They almost got me! I was in the process of opening the account. Thank God I didn't have the money and when I asked my mom for it she told me it's a scam and they do that all the time! I should've known it was too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in case anyone is still in doubt, here's what she sends when you have agreed to do her bidding:
    Dear Erin,
     
    Thanks for the update. Sorry I forgot to give you this in my previous mail as I actually did not know it would be needed by the bank. Please find below the contract paper I sent to the bank appointing you as my sole beneficiary. I suggest that you to print it out immediately and have it signed before forwarding it to the bank so they can commence the process of setting up the account for you.
     
    Furthermore, I would want you to focus on this below because Poverty, sickness and hunger is world-wide. Charity is needed around the world especially the United States where the hurricane SANDY just recently occurred and also some part of West Africa where flood has taken over major part of their cities. What we can do now is offer our very help in every little way we can. The basic needs of the survivors there now is food, clothing and shelter. Additional needs are health and medical care.
     
    My preliminary thoughts are to focus on children, the elderly and present orphans as a result of this earthquake. Options include:
    1. Food and clothing banks to these people
    2. Scholarships to children and young adults without parents
    3. Housing for the homeless
    4. Assistance for the elderly
    5. Basic Health care.
    6. Donating some of the fund to Christian organizations that are winning the lost and helping the poor.
    7. A free treatment clinic attached to the home for the elderly that you would be setting up.
    8. Employ professional counselors that can counsel traumatized patients, abused women who have been raped as well as young single mother that are drug addicts.
     
    I believe if we can achieve three or four of the options above, it would help these people a lot.
     
    I pray that you are able to help me finalize this transaction soonest.
     
    Finally, keep me informed as soon as you receive fund in your account as I am happy that my dreams are coming true gradually.
     
    Read this devotion online: http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/devotions/2010/nothing-but-christ at your leisure time.
     
    Thank you.
    Mrs. Elizabeth Etters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely they do anything they can to get your info and or money, her next step would be to ask for a fee, or 'the bank' would. Another thing to watch for with these is the 'Open an account with this bank' one of two things well happen, 1 the bank isn't a real bank, or 2 before you get the money you well find out that someone has closed the account and took any fees you had to pay to open it, for themselves.

      Delete
  4. I really wish I can add my emails I am receiving. they saying people died and since we have the same last name then I can pass for next of kin. how are these people getting a hold one these people money. my Guy name is Gil Ceaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't let myself be fooled, they don't have the money.

      Delete
  5. I have received the same e-mails from this so called Mrs Elizabeth Etters. She is really sick.. In the head. Dont be scammed. Remember if its 2 good to be true. It usually is. Oh by the way. I was asked to pay a 69 dollar fee for a wire transfer from a Mr. John Thornton and to sign a contract stating i was Mrs Etters lone benificiary. Never saw the contract.

    ReplyDelete