Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanks For Responding‏

Dear Friend

Good day to you,

I am Mrs. Barbara schranner from Iceland, married to Late Engr Andreas
schranner {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A
DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 19 years before he died on
the 25th of August, 2008. We were married for twenty four years
without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days.Before is death, he deposited the sum of 6,143,728.00
US Dollars with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the
bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the
funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I
decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person
that will utilize this money in good faith .

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I
want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have
chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I
believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched
over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list
of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from
which I picked you.


Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late
husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to
donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again christian and
take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot
on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ
that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to
be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you.
My husband’s relatives are not christians and they have used my
husband’s wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As I am
here in the hospital they are around me and they have sold virtually
all I have here in Solomon Island that my husband and I labored for
and what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they lay their
hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me
because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for
me which there is enough enjoyment. I do not want them to know about
this deposit that is why I am communicating with you only on email and
I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands
my predicament. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment,
confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my late husbands
vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world. My spirit directed
me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for someone to
help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and
I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the
world. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely
honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory
of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction
confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which
is located in Canada which has branches in the United Kingdom and
finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to
you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your
life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to
know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write
much because of my health and I do not know when my time will be up so
I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to
help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my
chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you
beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance
firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will
not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require
your full names and address. With this document you will contact the
finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you. As soon as
you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or
distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals. God permitting,
I pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project
so that you can visit me here if you wish to.






Mrs Barbara Schranner

No comments:

Post a Comment