Sunday, October 21, 2012

The $5,000.00 has be release in your name today

It's really easy to detected a scam when it's done under to name of a company like Western Union. Fact is Western Union, themselves make it easy for you. They have a website you can use to check, and even offices all over the world.



The $5,000.00 has be release in your name today
Western Union transferring payment head office
741 Rue des Francisains Adidogome
BeninRepublic / Lome broade
P.O Box 9263
Eamil;;westernunion@westernunion.mx.tc
 
I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose your soul, any way there is good news now, I raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $39.00 as well.
 

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $39.00 but I don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $39.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.
 

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $39.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.
 

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $39.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $39.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I cannot use my life swear because of $39.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? It is to show you that I am telling you the truth.
 

So make sure that you try your possible best to look for the money and Pay it immediately via western union with the Payment Information Below:

Receiver Name :::::::: Chinedu Okolo
Country :::::::: Benin Republic
City :::::::: Parakun
Question :::::::: what color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $39.00
Money Transfer Control
Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $39.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$39.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Desmond Larry
Foreign Operation Manager
westernunion@westernunion.mx.tc
Tel phone +229 9635 1578

No comments:

Post a Comment