Sunday, October 21, 2012

MY Last Will

If I would to believe scam that came acrossed my virtual desk. I am the sole beneficiary of thousands of Wills.



I write this email to you on my sick bed facing death due to my cancerous ailment.My names are Mr. Nabih Yusuf,i got married to an english woman but she died some years ago.
Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child until death took her away from me.
My Doctor told me yesterday that i have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems and i have decided to use my fund in the bank for charity.
I would like you to help me distribute the fund to the needy,orphans, destitute,the down-trodden in the society.Reply Via: nobleman8876332@kimo.com for more
details on this great task.
Remain Blessed.
Mr Nabih Yusuf.

No comments:

Post a Comment