Sunday, October 21, 2012

Greetings

I think I have more respect for our armed service then most the people I know. I know a lot more about what they go through then most the people I know. These are the men and women willing to do what most people are unwilling to do. They face stressful situations everyday, from the time they leave their loving families, to the time they return home to us again. Then they have to face the fact that no one else well ever understand what they had to do. The only people who have been through trauma near as bad as a soldier fresh out of battle, would be someone who has been abused countless times, over the course of many years. One can't help but respect someone who goes through that and comes back out the other side of hell, still holding on to they sanity. That being said, this scam email, and others like it, truly break my heart. I think I put more time in fact checking on this one, then any other email I have every received. I spent the first two days with this one hoping it wasn't a scam.



Greetings
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,

I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.
I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.
I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some info
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from you.

waiting for your early reply
Best regards
Cap.t A John

No comments:

Post a Comment