Saturday, November 24, 2012

May the lord bless you

Dear friend,

May the God almighty who created heaven and earth release his abundant mercy and love upon your entire life for responding to my message promptly. I will not like to say much here due to my present health condition. I was about to have some rest after taking drip when decided to access my email.

I wish to inform you that I have duly read your message and noted it content perfectly well. I want you to be assured that there is absolutely no risky or deceitful motive involved in this transaction.All what I need from you is for you to devote all your effort in this regards so that as soon as the said funds is transferred and confirmed into your bank account, you can disposed them according to my wish on my prior message. I want you to invest it in the appropriate ways as I have already stated on my prior message to you.

Before I will introduce you to my family lawyer whom I have handed all necessary documents purporting this transaction to, I would like to know much about you. Please provide for me with the information below.

1, Your full name
2, Your profession
3, Your age and marital status
4, Your full address
5, Your identification copy
6, Your relegion

As soon as I received above stated requirement, I shall provide for you with the contact of my family lawyer to provide for you with all details that is going to enhnace all exercise of this transaction without any form of hitches.

I shall be waiting for your swift reply before I got to bed.

God bless you.

Mrs. Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment