Saturday, November 3, 2012

PLS VERY URGENT My Dear Amanda Bass


Dear Amanda Bass

Thanks and concerning your last name it doesn’t matter so far you can stand as the relation of the deceased late Eng. Peter Muller, believe me you are his next of kin you don’t have to be surprised it is an opportunity that comes from God and I know that you will not allow this great chance to lose. 

Please Contact me for more details at +229 684-190-81 Email: (ubas2012@hotmail.com)
The best way we are going to reclaim this Money is firstly; I will need you to send me the following information about you like

Your Full Name
You’re Address,
You’re Age
You’re Occupation and Position
You’re private e-mail address
You’re Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for easier Communication Purpose.
A scan copy of your International pass port or National I.D. Card

I will provide all vital legal documents to back up this fund. All I required is your honest and co-operation for us to see this Deal through. It is a guarantee that we will execute this arrangement under the constitution of law. I am expecting your call and reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mr. John UBA
+229 684-190-81

No comments:

Post a Comment