Saturday, November 3, 2012

Your Overdue Inheritance Claim.09/25/2012

The thing I found interesting about this letter was, 1. He could not tell me who the depositor, 2. He could not tell me my name, and 3. He could not tell me which branch of the bank He was with (this bank has to many offices in the UK to count). In fact there was no reply email at all after asking such basic question. 


Attention:Beneficiary,


I am Mr.Wiu Cheong,i work with Allied Irish Bank,i wish to place your name as the beneficiary to GBP9.7Million Pounds due to the death of the depositor who died many years ago along with her family.


The funds I am referring to is right here in this bank floating in suspense account, therefore I solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done, it will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world. I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of the all the relevant legal documents for the fund remittance.


1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:


Awaiting your quick response,
Mr.Wiu Cheong.
Email:jcheongg4u2012@mailbox.hu

No comments:

Post a Comment