Saturday, November 3, 2012

(no subject)

This is the third time I have receive this little letter. I first received it before I started this blog. This is a scam build on a real lottery win. Allen (Now 77), and Violet (Now 80) Large won the Canadian lottery in July 2010. The money they did not use for friends and family, they gave to the hospitals where Violet underwent her cancer treatments and organizations that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes Now this info comes from a Nov 2010 article, so I can be certain this means their money is all gone, and to some wonderful places to.



My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000usd to you. Contact us via my wife's personal email for more details: allen.violet.large1934@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment