Saturday, November 3, 2012

nvitation: Attn: My Dear Friend, Can I trust you?

This was a Fail!!!! This man has the same Last Name as me so he is a Bass or it's the same as my maiden name Culver??? NO it's Mullar. Wait what...........  That's not my name. What's going on here???? On yeah, It's a scam. It's pretty sad when the scammer doesn't even take the time to figure out that tiny bit of info on who they are scamming.





When:
Wednesday, 26 September, 2012
9:30 a - 10:30 a (GMT+00:00)
From:
johnoffice2012@yahoo.in
Message:
Attn: My Dear Friend, Can I trust you?

I present to you this letter, but urge you to protect it secretly in order to bring it to accomplishment.

Pleasure writing to you at this moment of the day, I am Mr. John Uba, the new director in charge of auditing and accounting Unit of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) in Cotonou-Benin Republic. I deem it deep to contact you regarding to a transaction that will favor both of us at the end; I got your contact in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim this fund
Which I discovered in my position in the bank.

I discovered the sum of Eight million four hundred thousand Euro (8.4M Euro) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank. The fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late Eng. Peter Mullar, from your country, who was involved with his family on the December 26th 2003 in plane crash in Cotonou Benin Republic.

I contact you because you have the same LAST/ FAMILY name with Late Eng. Peter Mullar, and has a foreign account where the bank Can transfer the money, for all the bank needs is a relation/next of kin who can stand as the next of kin to the decease Customer. With my position in this bank, I know that it will be an easy transaction which may not take up to one week.Contact me for more details at +229 684-190-81 Email: (ubas2012@hotmail.com)

The best way we are going to reclaim this Money is firstly; I will need you to send me the following information about you Like

1) Your Full Name:......

2) Your Address:........

3) Your Age:...........

4) Occupation and Position:.........

5) Your private e-mail address:........

6) Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for easier Communication Purpose.

7) A scan copy of your International pass port or National I.D. Card.

I will provide all vital legal documents to back up this acclaimed fund. All to be required is your honest and co-operation, for us to see this Deal through. It is a guarantee that we will execute this arrangement under the constitution of law. I am expecting your call and reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mr. John Uba
+229 684-190-81

No comments:

Post a Comment