Saturday, November 3, 2012

HOTEL/ESTATE PROJECT.

I am always a little confused when they talk about my Business. I start to wonder, did they, or I, step into a parallel world. A world where I found a way to own a business. Nnnawww, It's just another scam. This one is made to work on a person's greed. A person with no natural greed rarely falls for these, because they don't give you a reason for sympathy. Basically, they are trying to get you to feel like it could be easy to scam them. But by the time it's over, you're the one left holding the bag.




Good day!!!!!
 
I am looking for your co-operation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real 
Estate in your country.
 
I am sure this must be inline with your business . I need an experienced
person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project. On the
resumption of the project, you will be made a Director for the role and the
assistance you rendered.
 
You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me (DR SIMEON
KAWUCHI) and you before the commencement of the project.
 
I got your contact through our Local Chambers of Commerce Gazzette.
 
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more
information on this project.
 
Please contact me at my private email address as stated below:--simeonkawuchi001@rocketmail.com
 
Very Best Regards,
DR. SIMEON KAWUCHI.
Email:-simeonkawuchi001@rocketmail.com
________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment