Saturday, November 3, 2012

Your first payment is available to pick up today

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose your soul, any way there is good news now, I raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $48.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $48.00 but I don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $48.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $48.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $48.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $48.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I cannot use my life swear because of $48.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? It is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

I want you to track this money first before you will send out your money. For your information if you did not track your payment within 3hrs we will pick up the money. So comply urgent this is your (first) Ref-control number of $5,000.00USD the money is available but is on hold,

Sender Name:    Mr. Emmanuel Chukwuemeka
Ref Number:       905 1120 424
Amount:             $5,000.00USD
Question:            Paid to?
Answer:             Received

So make sure that you try your possible best to look for the money and Pay it immediately via western union with the Payment Information Below:
Receiver Name :::::::: Chinedu Okolo 
Country :::::::: Benin Republic
City :::::::: Parakun
Question :::::::: what color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $48.00
Money Transfer Control
Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $48.00 Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $48.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Frank Don
Foreign Operation Manager
(w.esternunionbenin@9.cn)
Tel phone +229 9635 1578

No comments:

Post a Comment