Saturday, November 3, 2012

P/A Job Summary...Reply Asap

I have got to be honest with you guys, I was really hoping that this one had been true.





I'm Andrew Martin,The CEO of MNCs group,a consortium involved in a handful range of businesses and investments to name a  few;Construction, telecommunications,Household products.

The schedule of my job is enormous and tasking there by making me embark on alot of traveling out of the states in the last six months. To this end,i am  in dire need of very responsible and forthright personnel as my Personal Assistant/Office Assistant who will help me handle my chores and regulate my  appointments.Amongst other things,the prospective candidate will be handling the following responsibilities for me:

-  Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off via courier).
- Handle some shopping chores on my behalf.
- Bill payment (Handle my bill payment as maybe be stated).
- Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience and my prompting.

I will provide clear cut instructions on the assignment you will be carrying out for me and will be as precise as possible at all times.I need a candidate  who has value for time and who is detailed in information.A good skill and usage of the computer will be an advantage as also a good command of  English,spoken and written.

The prospective candidate will be paid the sum of $500 weekly amongst other commissions and add ons.This stipend is subject to review as the Job  commences.The prospective candidate must be above 18 years of age and must be an astute and who pays attention to even little things,one who  sticks to instructions and laid down plans

If this Job details interests you,please feel free to contact me with your detailed Resume as well as the details highlighted below:

Your Full name:
Address : ( no po box) only street address
City , State,  Zip code :
Your phone number: (Cell and Home)

Regards
Andrew Martin

2 comments:

  1. i have received this exact letter. so its a bunch of bs right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any business really offering you a job will not ask for your info via email, and those that do are less then legal, and believe me, if they get busted, it's your door the police knock down, not their's.

      Delete