Saturday, November 24, 2012

*30/09/2012* Hello, Sir/Madam

Hello,

I know I have never met you, but my mind
instincts me to do this,
I believe everything happens for a reason!
People change so you
can learn to let go,Things go wrong so that
you can appreciate
them when they're right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate
what I have to you.
For charitable goals.

I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for
cancer about 4 years ago,
kindly Contact my lawyer through this email
address or you can call
his private Lin :(+855-11718124)
(barrister.yu@yahoo.com.vn) if you are
interested in carrying out this task, so that
he can arrange the release
of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you.Thank
you and God bless you.

Please make sure you contact my lawyer
because i will not be avialable to
respond to your mail.

NOTE: keep this confidential for your record,
because of 7.01% Tax on the Funds.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY
FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS,
IT IS A LONG STORY.

Mrs.Caro Hu

No comments:

Post a Comment