Saturday, November 3, 2012

From Mrs. Beverly Morine Davidson

This scam is created with the idea that, at one time or other, everyone is foolhardy enough to fall for a scam. That you have payed someone, some money, with no return. It does not give in to the idea that some of us have not played that game. The personal Name and Info has been taken mostly out of this one, as the person named in this email was once a victim. She has never really recover from what the scammers had done to her, and now they are using her info are they scams. I know this because I know her, personally. This is a great example of the reason I keep telling you not to give your info out to anyone you don't already know, just because they tell you they need your info. If it's a service you need, ALWAYS go to the company's website, or better still, their 'brick and mortar' office. NEVER give info via email.



Hello...

I am Mrs. B------- M----- D-------; I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside B------- Iowa 3---. My residential address is as follows 3--- 2--th Street, B-------, Iowa 50836, United States, am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $12,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Mr. Izu Michael, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $850,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Izu Michael, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund,

They are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Izu Michael.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr. Izu Michael
Email: michealizu@yahoo.cn

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking

Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I meet Mr. Izu Michael was just $250.00 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. B----- M----- D-------
3--- 2--th Street, B-------, Iowa 5----
USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment