Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Starting a radio station?

Ok, admittedly I know that not all of you dream of starting a radio station. I, on the other hand, have always been in love with the idea of radio. I think it must have started when I was a little girl listening to the reruns of old radio shows. I know you don't hear them now, but during the 80's some channels did play the most popular shows for special occasions. I loved them all. Now that I'm an adult, I have bought some of the George Burns and Gracie Allen Show, the Jack Benny Show, and so on. I always wondered how cool it would be to have been there watching them creating these great shows. If you are like me, and would love to have your own radio station, then the following site would be an excellent place to start.

Click here to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment