Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello

Hello to everyone out there. As you may already know, I have been blogging the scams people have been attempting to pull on me for some time now. Well now as a service to you all, and quite frankly, to make some extra money (as we all need right about now), I would be informing you on various products. Now these products are being sold by others, I am merely providing a portal for which to arrive at the site of the products you may like to purchase. Please note, I am still very much against scams of any kind. If you feel you have been wronged by any seller I promote on this blog, send me an email. I well do as I do with my scam emails. I well research, and even contact the seller themselves. If a scam is being committed by said seller, I well no longer have them on my site. I hope the posts both scam watch, and product, well be helpful to all of you. As always take care of yourselves and those around you, after all, we are all family.

No comments:

Post a Comment