Thursday, September 13, 2012

Attention: (Name Here)

Diplomat Logo Vector Download
Rose Court, Bridge 2 Southwark ,
London, SE1 9HS
Phone: 
+447012946599


Attention: Amanda Bass

This is to inform you that your email is well received, and my assurance to you is that if you comply with my instructions, I will make sure you receive your fund as I was instructed by World Bank and the United Kingdom in conjunction with IMF and EU Office, to remit to you your fund via diplomatic means of payment.
 
Take note that there is no way this fund relate to a scam, wait a minute how can I scam you? What will be my gain if I deceive you or scam you because of money God forbid? I want you to comprehend that if at there is no fund to pay to you, you  would have not be contacted  for the first place, so I want you to put aside all the doubt and distrust you have toward this fund and focus on how you will receive your approved fund without any delay.


And also I want you to note that I am only authorized person to deliver your fund to you, so you are now advice for your own good  to stop any communications you are having with anybody right now.
 
Note that your fund value is $5.5 Million dollars and also be informed here that we have been instructed to carry out the release of your funds via diplomatic System of payment. Right now all you need to do is to reconfirm the under listed information's for the processing of you’re your fund.



Your Full Name: ______________________________
Your Contact House Address: ______________________
Name of City of Residence:_______________________________
Country:____________________________________
Direct Telephone Number:________________________
Mobile Number:____________________________________
Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:________________________________
AGE: ________________________________
OCCUPATION: ____________________________
____


I wait to hear from you today.
 
Kindly update me today for more information.
 
Sincerely,

Diplomat Allan Bowler 

No comments:

Post a Comment