Friday, September 28, 2012

OK

Good day,
Would you like to Work Online from home and get paid? I presently run a Textile and Fabrics firm I inherited from my late Dad in the Spain and we need someone to work for the Company as a Representative/Book Keeper in the United States, My Company produces Various Clothing Materials and Fabric. We are presently experiencing difficulties in receiving payment from our clients because it’s too expensive and stressful for me to come to the United States to receive such payment twice in a month so I decided to contact you to assist in receiving payment on my behalf. You will be required to receive payment from our clients within USA.
Some of our customers prefer to pay through Bank Transfers while other prefers making payment to us via certified bank cheque. You will be required to receive payment, deduct your contract fee of 20% and remit the balance to our specified location. Kindly get back to us if you are interested in working with us so we can instruct you further.

Sincerely,
Luis Mendoza
AGRES TEXTIL S.L.

1 comment:

  1. hello, just received this email too. as i offer virtual assistant services i'm not sure whether this is a scam or not. what did you find out about them, if anything? cheers niki from south africa

    ReplyDelete