Monday, August 20, 2012

Who would write 'Dear Beneficiary' if their asking for help, really?


Dear Beneficiary,

I am Liliane Bettencourt , 89 years now,a principal shareholder of L'Oréal cosmetics and beauty companies in France.I hope you got my previous mail?.I am in dire need of your assistance because at the moment according to my Doctor's recent medical reports my mental health is declining and i have been placed under the guardianship of my daughter (Françoise Bettencourt-Meyers) and grandson who i don't see to be able to manage my wealth and follow my footstep and passion of Philanthropy when i am gone as the recent medical report also shows that i might not complete the remaining part of this year due to  my failing health.
In this regard i wish to place you as the beneficiary to funds in one of my accounts and inform the bank to release and transfer the funds to you for charity purposes in your environment as i can not reach out solely to those far and wide.At the moment i am being watched by the members of my family because i give out to the poor and needy,i need your confidence in this as members of my family doesn't need to know about this,i urge you to keep it out from the public.I  check mails three times daily,so drop your response here i will get them as soon as i check .
In your responding mail,forward to me your full information(FULL NAMES ,AGE,SEX, OCCUPATION,PHONE/ADDRESS OR ANY FORM OF ID and BANK DETAILS) so that i can forward to the bank to enable them release and transfer the funds to you as my beneficiary.If i do not respond to your mail on time please contact my Doctor (DR. JACK PETERSON: dr.jackpeterson@live.com) give him details,he will pass to me.
Thanks,
Mrs. Liliane Bettencourt .
L'Oréal Cosmetics & Companies France.

2 comments:

  1. Here is another email which is equally ridiculous:

    Beloved,

    Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before and I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

    I did a search for your email address on the internet through the help of my personal assistant and I found you.
    I did not send you this mail in error; knowing that this proposal is real. Though some people believe that any proposal coming through the internet is scam because of the information they have been feed with. In that respect most individuals go as far as advertising the proposal on the internet as part of scam mails, their by betraying my confidence and hindering the success of my good in-tensions.

    Have you had about me, my organisation or my foundation before? Of resent I was diagnosed of Alzheimer’s disease and you know what that means in once life.
    We can communication with you through aid of my PA Ducrest-Gay.

    I write to you through my private email for security and confidential reasons. You know the issues I have with my daughter and the Government of France.ETC
    I would have communicated with you through my official foundation email, but because of the issues surrounding me I did not do so and equally I don't want the management of my foundation to be aware of my in-tension towards working with you.
    For this reason you have to keep our communication secret and confidential till we have achieved our aim.

    I want you to tell me about yourself and your family. What is the nature of your Job?

    Let me know if I can trust in you to reach out to the poor before I finally leave this earth.This gesture will not take so much time, I will want it concluded within a short time, depending how you respond to the subject matter.Know that I won’t be the person that will transfer the funds to you; it will be facilitated through a bank United Kingdom and I will not interfere in the affairs of the bank during the transfer of the inheritance to you.

    Tell me you will not disappoint me in these good intensions.

    I am waiting for you.

    Respect,
    Liliane Bettencourt.
    BETTENCOURT SCHUELLER FOUNDATION.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have that one somewhere in this blog too XD, but to me my dear all scams are ridiculous

      Delete