Monday, August 20, 2012

STOP ALL TRANSACTIONS!!

Hello Friend,

I'm Mrs.Juliana Ching am from hong kong, I'm a Chinese
citizen, I'm 47yrs Old.
my family was one of those that was scammed in Nigeria few
years ago and they
refused to pay me, I had paid over $4.5m from the family's
savings to these fraudsters.

They said that i won a lottery of $25 million that i should
pay for some document with i paid and they came up with
stories and stories that wrecked my family the said i should
not worry i should take money from the family savings which
i stupidly did and my mother couldn't take it any more after
she heard it  she had stroke.

So i had a lawyer that helped me forward the case to the
Nigeria Interpol they tried their best and kept tiring so i
had to come down to Nigeria went on Air about it and my case
was heard and the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC)came to my rescue.

But please be careful because some of them pose themselves
as the efcc so i have a contact with the IMF Mr Jones
Robinson is an IMF official i trust him because he stood by
me when i came to Nigeria and helped me with the papers i
brought the original western union papers along with me and
all i paid him was for an Affidavit of support he said i
have to get it from the Federal High court Of Nigeria.so
that was the only money i paid so my friends if you cant
come down to Nigeria its fine just contact him he will help
you i.e if you have been scammed and have proof.even if you
are not scammed in Nigeria he will help get back you money.

If you have doubt take a look at this link below and if you
also have doubt check my name on google and see for
yourself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4320984.stm


Am using this medium to tell the world that anybody that are
saying there is money somewhere are scam i lost my
Job,Health,sleep i became helpless  because of them, i would
tell the world this news that God used a man to change my
life i will not stop i will go on air to tell people to stop
transaction with these people.

You have to contact him directly on this IMF official
address information
below.


Name:    Jones Robinson (IMF OFFICIAL)

Email:   imfinvestigatingdept@w.cn



You are hereby advised to contact MrJones Robinson  with the
following
information's below

1. Your Names in full.
2. Your Occupation.
3. your Residential Address.
4. Your Place and date of birth.
5. Your Telephone and fax Number

You really Must stop dealing with those people that are
contacting you and
telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
with them,
they are only taking advantage of you.i kept paying for
document and document or let me call it a piece of paper.

The only money I paid after was for the affidavit of support
on my
identification since i have the proof.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Juliana Ching
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1902 South Wykagyl Street Hong Kong China. 33629
Education: BS, Business Administration

No comments:

Post a Comment