Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello

There have been quite a few changes in the world of scam emails. Since a few arrests have been made, a lot of scammers are trying to get people by saying that they are trying to help you recover money you have given to scammers in the past. They are even trying to pose as U.S. government officials I just ask you to keep in mind that the information it take to make a false identity off your own is much smaller then you may think. Just your mane and phone number or home address is enough for any con artist worth his/her salt. So I urge you to do some fact checking if you think you want to deal with these people. If they said they are from a bank, google the bank, send the bank a quick email off the google link. Another thing to remember, if they are who they say they are, they well understand any hesitation, fact checking, or request of prove you may need. If they get upset because you ask for such, their not for real. If you have received any email you believe may be a scam, but you haven't seen it on my blog, or any other email blogs. Please feel free to send them to my email address at amandajmbass@gmail.com. I well be more then happy to help, and if I have found it to be a scam, I well post it with the rest of the scam emails. As always, I give one month for all emails to prove that they are not scammers. As you can see by the amount of scam emails in this blog, many do not pass the test. Happy Emailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment