Sunday, August 26, 2012

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST


Hello

Compliment of the day! How are you doing? Please read carefully as this
letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we haven't met
in the past. Well I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you
any pains. As you read this, I do not want you to feel sorry for me
because I believe everyone will die someday. I am Mrs. Patricia Owen, a
sick woman. I was married to late Mr. Morgan Owen. My husband worked with
BP oil in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year
2005. My late husband deposited the sum of Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand Pounds Sterling (£9.8 Million) with a Bank in United Kingdom.
Recently I was diagnosed with Cancer of the uterus which was discovered
very late due to my laxity in caring for my health and now it has defiled
all form of medicine and according to the medical expert I have only about
a few months to live.

Though my husband was very rich before he died, he was never generous, and
always hostile to people and focus only on his business. Before he died,
he begged me to give alms to widows and charity organization worldwide,
which I have done and so far have distributed money and materials to some
charity organizations in the U.A.E, London, Ireland and Bulgaria. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more.
Hence, I have decided to donate this funds to you and want you to use my
husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide
since I do not have a child that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives are bourgeois and very Wealthy persons and do not care about the
less privilege.

My beloved I am writing this from my laptop in my hospital bed where I
wait for my time to come, and pray that God uses you to support and assist
me with good heart.

Awaiting your urgent reply
God bless you
Yours in Christ
Patricia Owen
pat.powen@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment