Saturday, August 18, 2012

hello (please read, very important)!


Dear Beloved,
I am Shieka Nadine Samir widowed to Khaleed Samir of Dubai  U.A.E. a business merchant, we were married for 18 years without a child before he died after a brief illness.
I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer 3 years ago after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.
When he was alive he deposited the sum of $15,500,000 (Fifteen million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with a finance company in Dubai, U.A.E. I beg of you for love sake to help me collect these and distribute this money to charity rather than allow my late husband relatives to use funds ungodly, I have decided to WIIL these funds to you because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness.
I'm presently in a hospital and my doctors have told me that I will not be able to survive this illness from all indications and have therefore decided to WILL/donate these funds to you.
I have adjusted my WILL and informed about my attorney about you & my new decision, I need you to contact him with his details below and he will guild you through how you will get these funds.
 
 
Dubai - UAE
 
Yours truly,
Shieka Nadine Samir
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I dont want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
 
DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of Veeda Clinical Research. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the system manager. You should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and remove all copies from your email and backup system.

No comments:

Post a Comment