Wednesday, December 12, 2012

VS: Hello: to Mrs. Shallot Martin/ Mr. president HELLO: RESPONDS IF YOU STILL ALIFE

This is a double scam. As you can they set this email up as a reply the another of their emails. I was later emailed from "Rose" stating that I contacted the Secretary, and President, and that she did indeed inform they I was dead, because this was her uncle's money and I scammed it out of them. I was to just play dead cause she would get them the money before I could. It would be all very convincing, except, I had never heard of any of them until this first email. This was all in effort to get me to feel I needed to hurry with my payment to them. However, I do not pay people to scam me. So alas, they go unpaid.


FROM MRS. SHALLOT MARTIN
THE GENERAL SECRETARY
SIGNED HIS EXCELLENCY 
DR. YAYI BONY PRESIDENT
OF COTONOU REPUBLIC 
DATE/ 5 / 10/ 2012
HELLO: RESPONDS IF YOU STILL ALIFE

I AM SORRY TO SHOW YOU THIS IF IT'S NOT TRUE BUT I HAVE SENT YOU SO MANY EMAILS THROUGH OUT LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK AFTER I HEART HER BUT YOU COULD NOT ANSWER ME WITH THE PAYMENT FEE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM (MRS. ROSE MORGAN) SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: +1-426-205-6481 or 1-423-858-7596
 AND SHE / INFORMED ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AS THE RESULT OF YOUR THREE DAYS SICKNESS AND SHE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HER YOUR FUND INTO HER ACCOUNT AND HERE IS HER ADDRESS: AND BANK INFORMATIONS AS FOLLOWS,


Name: MRS. ROSE MORGAN
Address Phone: USA code 1-426-205-6481 or 1-423-858-7596
Country: United States
Address: 1911 Highway 66 South
Lot 5 Bulls Gap, TN 37711 
======================================
Direct Deposit Info: Here is the routing number and account number as will be needed.
Beneficiary: Mrs. Rose Morgan
Bank Name: The Commerce Bank
Bank Address: 1072, Richmond av.
Staten Island, New York
Account Number: 4121097896,
Routing No:003-051-200,
Swift Code: CBNAUS33

======================================

ACCORDING TO HER ON OUR PHONE CONVERSATION AND EMAIL, SHE EMAIL ME THAT SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY, AND SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HER TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE IF YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH. I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY TO ALL THE EMAIL I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.

THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE, THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERY THING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO HER AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY, VERY SORRY. SHE DID ALSO SAID SHE KNEW SHE IS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUNDS BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN YOU WHERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND I SHOULD LET HER KNOW THE COST OF THE NEEDED CHARGE,


I TOLD HER TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS' YOU ARE ADVICE TO RESPOND WITH EVIDENCE IF IT HAPPENS THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH. SHE SAID THAT YOUR FINAL CEREMONY OF BURIAL WAS ON THE 10/3/2012) SO YOU HAVE TO RESPOND FOR THIS FINAL NOTICE IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. ACCORDING TO HER THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES AS SHE SUBMITTED TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL
Coffin being taken out of the cathedral
Pavarotti's coffin
YOURS MRS. SHALLOT MARTIN
THE GENERAL SECRETARY
SIGNED HIS EXCELLENCY
DR. YAYI BONY PRESIDENT
OF COTONOU REPUBLIC






--- Den fre 5/10/12 skrev Mrs Rose Morgan <mrsrosemorgan@yahoo.com>:

Fra: Mrs Rose Morgan <mrsrosemorgan@yahoo.com>
Emne: Hello: to Mrs. Shallot Martin/ Mr. president
Til: mrsshallotmartinsecretary@yahoo.dk
Dato: fredag 5. oktober 2012 11.00

Hello: to Mrs. Shallot Martin/ Mr. president

This is me Mrs. Rose Morgan; once again I still wonder why you and the President refuse to send me my inheritance fund of $4000,000, Four Million, Believe me that the real owner of this fund is dead, but if you did not believe me please see the bellow coffin for the last burial ceremony, and he told me about the fee when he was still on the sick bed, and I have been asking you for the information where I will send the fee, but you and Mr. president refused  to release my inheritance fund why? I will come down there any moment from now to pick my money, or I will follow boot of you with the Police

Please I need the Western union payment info for sending you the fee, so that you send my fund to me into my provided address and Bank details as listed below: so please don’t send my money to anybody.

Name: Mrs. Rose Morgan
Address Phone: USA code 1-426-205-6481 or 1-423-858-7596
Country: United States
Address: 1911 Highway 66 South
Lot 5 Bulls Gap, TN 37711 
======================================
Direct Deposit Info: Here is the routing number and account number as will be needed.
Beneficiary: Mrs. Rose Morgan
Bank Name: The Commerce Bank
Bank Address: 1072, Richmond av.
Staten Island, New York
Account Number: 4121097896,
Routing No:003-051-200,
Swift Code: CBNAUS33

======================================
Once again see below for the final burial ceremony

Coffin being taken out of the cathedral
Pavarotti's coffin


Yours Mrs. Rose Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment