Friday, December 7, 2012

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK

I buy your Good idea and courage to be more conscious when it come's
to case like this it is normal you get protective over such issue as
you never knows how is real but believe me.



Look ....................., I am a reputable man of high standard it
 
will be so exactable to my credibility if this was a scam or what so
ever you call it and i still have my self involve in it but note and
understand the this fact. what do I do with your $185? is it to
sustain my family for living or what do we consider it to be?



But meanwhile if you are yet to be convince about all that I have
 
explained to you I will have no other option rather to ask you to
write a letter of refusal to enable get your consignment discarded
from the office immediately.



It is a shame today that so many people have them self involve in such
 
barbaric attitude but am happy that i am a legitimate business man and
clean and also have the fear of God in what so ever am doing in life.



Look am not out here or more less the almighty lord do not create me
 
out to this world to cheat or scam people of interest out of their
money so i will reject been such ever in my life.



What you forwarded to me I even no more than that I have been scam
 
before but the crook was so lucky it was not in my country or I was
not that down for money and that scam was nothing i ever thought exist
until then.



I am a knight in my church I worship as a good Christian if I had ever
 
thought of scamming people I think God would not have elevated me to
this standard which i am now.



As i told you that is how it is this is not a scam so I will advice
 
you continue all process with the delivery firm to expect the delivery
as planed. But let me tell you one thing it still pains me a lot and
feel sad to hear that you still panic about me after all i have tried
to show to you that you are not been scam?


Thanks, Regards and Be Guided, REGARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment