Friday, December 7, 2012

My personal letter From Cpt. James Anthony

Greetings Most Esteemed Partner,
 
 
 
 
I am sorry for the late response to your mail, you have to know that down here we have been having a very busy week, but every thing is alright now. There are things I must let you know aboutthis deal. I need to tell you what am seeking from your Partner.
 
Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I'm sending them to you. During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi former president) palaces and while one of such raids was going we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed into military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam's underground secret chambers. As a soldier my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job. My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood th  
 
 
I know you might be wandering how I got your information for this, well I am a level six holder, and I have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust youWith that, I decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company, It is most important that you take this deal very seriously. I know I may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done, this happened due to the rush down here, as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on the on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now, please accept my apologies about that. The boxes were sent via Swift Military Courier as a special and secured immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person. I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never reg  
Please I got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in the USA and the agent is now in California, you also have this week to get the two cargo boxes
in your custody, before the agent will depart from California to Atlanta Georgia, Have you heard from the delivery man yet? Below is his contact details.
Contact him and forward your receiving address to him for immediate delivery down to your house.
 
 
 
Agent, Alden Reed
Address: Vista California
Direct Phone: +1-760-671-8891
Email: delivery.jack@e-mail.ua
 
 
 
 
Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we don't have all the time in the world. and all the fees has already been taking care of by me, and all I need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you.
 
I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves, you do not know how much smile the content of your mail has brought to me today, and I want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, i am a man of my words, and I love sticking to my words. Prior to now, i had already taking care of all the necessary payment needed for this as far as i am concerned, it is never my wish that you spend your money on this deal trying to help me out.
 
Yes i am willing to really compensate you for your kind assistance in helping me with the safe keeping of this boxes until my arrival back to the USA, these boxes has a secret combination code which i would forward you with as soon as i get a confirmation from you that you have received the boxes. I chose to do this with you because i feel you can be trusted, and you match the whole criteria i need in making this deal a success.
 
I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16 and my Mum whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army, and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about the deal.
 
 
 
Please Partner I have $40million in those boxes. Please let me know if this is going to work out, and also if you are trust worthy, The boxes are in the USA now, and it has your name on it and all the legal paper works that proves you as the rightful receiver of the boxes. Any information you want please let me know. Note: If you are equal to this tax you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this, and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails, because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into. Thanks
 
 
 
Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man. because this has nothing do with were you are staying the delivery will definitely take place all you need to do is to help render the little assistance you can to complete the delivery my good friend Down to your location or you can also go in person to handle the delivery by your self, I know they might ask you for additional demurrage fee if we delay further. i know the agent will not be happy with me keeping silent since he arrive in USA. i know he will demand a little amount of money for safe keeping demurrage of those two cargo boxes , because i advise him to keep it in a safe place to avoid lost on transit until he finalize with you. Please contact the agent immediately, becauseyour delay might cost much to us
 
 
 
Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and God bless America!!
 
 
Finally my good friend, i hope you will have your time to read this email, if you cannot be honest assisting the agent to deliver the boxes down to your house. Please do not bother to reply back because allot of fraud is going on, i will not be happy if the two cargo boxes get diverted to another location by fraud stars.
 
Capt. James J. Anthony
US ARMY

No comments:

Post a Comment