Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I AM Diplomat Kelvin Okoro, the diplomatic Courier Agent


WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarter
WCO-Plaza No1.Muritala Mohammed Inter'l Airport
Road Lagos City Nigeria

Hello: Amanda Bass

I AM Diplomat Kelvin Okoro, the diplomatic Courier Agent sent from the Federal Government of Nigeria to deliver your consignments to you. Sequel to here in Birmingham City International Airport Alabama here with your Consignments boxes, due to the delays here in the Airport by the Airport Custom Security, however, I will be boarding the next Flight to your State Home as soon as the Airport Customs finish their Investigations with the Consignment Boxes.

Meanwhile, I will also want you to re-confirm back to me with your complete residential/House Address so as to enable me not making any mistake.

Mr. Kelvin Okoro
WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company LTD.
Phone: 205-660-7109

No comments:

Post a Comment