Saturday, July 14, 2012

Attn: Amanda Bassn >>> Concerning your $900,000.00 ATM CARD


GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
 
ATTENTION: Amanda Bass,
 
Thank you, I just received your email. 
 
I am Mr Jones Claudio and i represent Integrated Payment Department, a financial/insurance firm that is responsible for a portfolio of Employers, Public and Products Liability losses and valuable assets/packages on behalf of high profile corporate clients. Yes, I have been requested to forward an ATM CARD for the sum of (900,000.00) to you which is presently in my custody. 
 
Please be informed that I have made all the necessary arrangements to have YOUR ATM CARD delivered to you at your nominated mailing address. All other documents such as your recommendation letter and certificate from the Economic Finance Unit confirming that these funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and of non-criminal origin shall also be sent to you.
 
For your information, you are to bear the cost of Tax charged on your package, the ATM will be mailed via a USPS courier service which the tracking number will be send to you as soon as the delivery commence, However, before I proceed, I would like you to re-confirm the below details. Receiving Officer Mr. Daniel Thompson will call you up immediately response is sent in. 
 
1. Full name:
2. Telephone number:
3. Mailing address: {Residential address only} 
 
Note: To further validate this, You are to call me through my Tel number, + 234 705 546 2036
 
Thank you as i wait to hear from you today.
 
Sincerely,
 
Signed:
 
Mr Jones Claudio.
Intergrated Payment Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment