Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello world, I am starting my first blog. The main purpose for this is because I've been getting some pretty funny scam emails for years now, and decided to start putting them up for public view. Now my stock response to those emails tends to be "I do not give my info without prove of claim" and I've gotten some lame responses to that. I have decided to post them in a public way so that you all can compare to some you have receive, or to laugh along with me at the scammers failed and truly bad attempts at getting money out of me. However it won't all to scam email, I well also from time to time just be blogging for blog sake. Please feel free to share this blog address to people whom you know have receive scam emails, or who would just love to read my random rants. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment